STOCK MARKET UPDATE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Four Men damage car & rob Advocate of Rs 50,000

 Five Years Integrated vs. Three-Years LLB : Which one is better

The Hadapsar Police are investigating a 34-year-old lawyer’s complaint saying that 4 men threatened & damaged his car before robbing him of Rs 50,000 in the parking lot of a commercial complex near Magarpatta at 9.30 pm on Friday.

The men used a baseball bat to damage the car windows & wind-shield & threatened him with a firearm, the lawyer said in his complaint.

The Advocate, who didn't wish to be named, told the news agency on Sunday, “I spotted four men seated behind my 4-wheeler & consuming liquor. I asked them to move away so that I can drive my car out of the parking area.

They didn't pay heed to my request & before I could realise what was happening, they began threatening me & damaging my car. They spotted a bag containing Rs 50,000 cash in my car & took it away.”

 Source Link

 

Social media is bold.


Social media is young.

Social media raises questions.

 Social media is not satisfied with an answer.

Social media looks at the big picture.

 Social media is interested in every detail.

social media is curious.

 Social media is free.

Social media is irreplaceable.

But never irrelevant.

Social media is you.

(With input from news agency language)

 If you like this story, share it with a friend!  


We are a non-profit organization. Help us financially to keep our journalism free from government and corporate pressure

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Custom Real-Time Chart Widget

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

market stocks NSC