STOCK MARKET UPDATE

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Skill development and personality development!

Project by Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan — 2017


    That power-lighted, that broken star,
    She lied to the shola, she tormented Sharara,
    Junoon-Banguat raised the heart,
    Increase, will move further!

    Thunderstorms, thunderstorms
    If the duhul is ringing, then let them sing,
    Those who decorate arms, decorate them.
    Increase, will move further!

    The fruits of the spade, the friends, fast,
    Confess the love of mood,
    Take pride and courage,
    Increase, will move further!
 
  My job project director Anupama, was saying during the training period that this year is about self-education, and is getting more confused, falling in love with herself and with the community. I thought I understood it, but on the day I heard this statement, I kept thinking about it since that day. I wanted to understand the deep meaning of learning self-learning.
Since I remember, I have always been a result oriented and want to do everything systematically; I have always known what I am doing and worked according to my own interests, whether it is education or job or anything else. If I say that I am happy with my decisions, then this is not an exaggeration. But all this did not happen on March 10, 2017, when I started my day at 9:15 am and fortune * (a colleague in the government), which is one of the government schools in ACC, Comor Block, MP in Katni district Visit
“I did not know why we were going and what we were going to do there. When I asked about the purpose of going to school with fate, he said that this is a new school that the Quest Alliance has taken over and therefore, we are only to see what is happening there. I was troubled and upset with this answer.
For a moment, I thought it was useless to go there without concrete purpose; I thought that we should focus on our approach, should have a defined purpose and find a way out. My mind kept repeating this to me. It was a constant thought process, mainly because of the fact that I did not want to develop decency within myself, but it wanted to find out the diverse possibilities of thinking what we are going to do.

Suddenly, I remembered that Anupama had told us during the training, “Sometimes, if you are not sure what to say, then there is a good idea ‘KEEP QUIET’.” That’s what I told my mind. I had to retreat and have to know that it is okay if I am not sure what will happen, to enjoy the day, to develop the day, get fun and get information. It was a two-wheeler ride. What can be more happy in a village than riding a bike or motor bike! It became more exciting and interesting on the way because we had to take the road that went along with the river Badhi Gandak. The water was so clear that it showed the rays of the sun. It seemed beautiful. As the road narrowed down, there was a tree lane on either side, in which the flowers of red rose and went towards the road, their branches touched each other. From a distance, it looked like an umbrella of eternal green arches on a straight path. The fresh air flew over my face and above my hair. The road took a curve and then started the farm, where wheat and maize were grown in abundance. There were trees in the middle of the field and the children were playing in the shadow. Hits, covered with straw, roadside lined.

Cows and bulls were tied in front of houses. The piles of grass were planted to feed these animals. The goats were roasting grass Dried cow dung cake was stacked, while sticks on the trees of fresh trees and houses. The old people were lying on the couch, and women were taking conventional utensils for carrying water from the nearby handpumps. It was all so beautiful.

Just when I was completely happy with the environment, we reached Dasuva Government School. It was now 9:45 in the morning and the consciousness was going to start at seventeen (morning meeting), as shown in the image above. The children were standing in a straight line. The assembly leader, also known as Prime Minister, kept a mic and was directing the students. Parliament is formed in each government school, where students become ministers of different jurisdictions, and they elect a leader who is called Prime Minister. The name of this structure is Child Parliament. They started with prayers and again, one of the students read newspaper headlines. Education Minister asked general knowledge questions and the children were willing to answer him. The best part was that the assembly leaders were walking around to see if everyone was wearing uniforms with tie and clean shoes. The cap is given to the boy and girl as a birthday cap. They call it a soprano (sunshine hat).
After this, the children started going to their classes during the song,

“Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,
Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,
To teach, I want to thank
To teach, I want to thank
Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,
Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,
Bharat maa ke bachche hum
Bharat maa ke bachche hum
Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,
Ek do, ek do, badhte kadam,,


When I asked the students what it means and why they are singing it, they proudly said that they want to ensure that they do not discriminate between each other in school, and that’s why students of this poem There is a composition that everyone sings together to create an echo that every student is similar here.

After attending the assembly here, we went to ACC Government School, one of which was fate first mentioned. There, we met the children studying in different grades. We called them for a meeting of the Children’s Parliament which took time to open the ministers. They were timid. Therefore, we played the game to ensure an effective conversation. When we asked him what he feels best about his school, then there was a story to tell everybody. After this, we tried to find out those things which they considered problematic. His responses were astonishing for me, not much from fate. They said that they do not have toilet, there is no wall of any campus around the school, due to which the animals enter in and children have to dispel them; There are not enough teachers, and classes do not have electricity.
Later in the day, we asked the teachers about the problems of students. He explained the lack of concentration among the children, no sports equipment and regular students coming to school. One of them said that girls usually get more out of school. I was eager to know the reason behind this, and I came to know that the lack of toilet was a big concern, due to which they drink a little water and only after sunrise or after sunset, go to pee outside the village. Consequently, they are not properly hydrated and their metabolic rate decreases after a certain age. When we talked to the head master, he said that the school has done a lot of improvement in the infrastructure and has put the students out.

We were going when the kids came running to us and gave us a package of Samosa and Rasgulla. They asked us if they would come back so that they could play with us again and participate in art and craft activities organized in other nearby schools.
As the day was about to end, I asked myself what it is that I have learned today. I listed it below and tried to be as real as possible:

1, I still have a lot of privilege compared to those children who I met in schools.
2, My parents forced me to go to school, while these students were eager to learn, but they did not have enough teachers and / or facilities.
3, I was proud that I was able to do things according to my own interests, but never realized that there was no barrier or social obstacles in contrast to these children, which was to stop me from what I wanted to do.
“It helps to rely on the process and has a positive attitude towards those approaches to achieve people and results.

    Rocks will have to be built in rocks,
    How many episodes will be raised now,
    Thousands of commands will fall off,
    Increase, will move further!

    The boundaries have ended,
    Nowadays, Azam-sabriazamana,
    On the forefront of the foreman,
    Increase, will move further!
    On the banks of Uffak is pink,
    In the eyes of the city, Barkatabi,
    Success has come to kiss,
    Increase, will move further!
    By saluting the world of masaib,
    In the shawls of the youth,
    Somewhere high,
    Increase, will move further!
    Beyond the soaring graves,
    Next to the shadows,
    Next to the exterior of excitement,
    Increase, will move further!


I learned about myself, not because I had to. But because, this is what I am.

https://ashutoshdubey3489.wixsite.com/kanishksocialmedia

https://www.facebook.com/Kanishk-103603547852455/?modal=admin_todo_tour

 If you like this story, share it with a friend! We are a non-profit organization. Help us financially to keep our journalism free from government and corporate pressure.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Custom Real-Time Chart Widget

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();

market stocks NSC